Declaring Your Record as an American

Your Complete Remedy to all Owed Constitutional Guarantees and Unalienable Rights

Why Record?
On paper international bankers have been claiming the land has been abandoned by the American people and only Federal Employees & Dependents now reside as temporary Residents— tenants of the vacated land working for the governmental service contractors. Thus, these service contractor corporation CEOs have monetized these residents as security property of the governmental service providers to back their endless debt from irresponsible spending. This situation is far out-of-hand and our Country needs everyone who is able to help correct it.

If you are 21 or older, not a Federal Employee (Includes State of State & County of County) or Dependent, and wish to retain your unalienable rights and credit owed to turn this mess around, you must clarify such with this simple process that has been provided by researchers and retired government employees that recognized the problem-at-large. If you are an Employee or Dependent we have a form for you as well to ensure your equal rights (equal to American state nationals).

To prove your earned or inherited right to self-governance, freedom, and the constitutional guarantees you are owed by the current contracted governmental service providers, a Declaration is necessary. American history is firmly rooted in declarations. The paperwork helper tools are an easy fool-proof way to assist you in completing all the forms and notices to print and record to correct all false presumptions and take back control of the land we live on.

What you will need

  • Two witnesses that know you well (ideally 7 or more years)
  • A original Birth Certificate, Certificate of Live Birth, or Naturalization proof
  • Passport quality color photo of your face & shoulders on a white or neutral backdrop (PLEASE use a current photo, it is used for your identification card)
  • Blue and red pens
  • Red wax or felt ink pad

Completing the Record

Enter your information & digital face photo in the Paperwork Tool linked below and click the save button. An email will be sent to you with the following step and access to your Service Ticket where all the documents will be created to download in the necessary format to print, autograph, seal and record. These documents are all done in original triplicates for record keeping so print and complete all three. You can use a Public Notary (Notary Public) to witness your autographs and signings of the Witness Testimonies, the Standard Declaration, the Political Status Declaration and the Full Packet (928’s) if you prefer. Please carefully follow the examples provided on page 7 of the Witness Testimonies located on the top of your service ticket by clicking on “Your Document Download Page”. Once autographed properly add your seal (right red thumbprint)to the documents after the witnessing as shown in the examples (touching the end of your autograph but not obscuring it). The Letters and Notices do NOT require notarial witnessing or a seal(thumbprint).

All the completed documents along with your state issued original Birth Certificate (BC) or other proof will need to be sent to the Assembly Recording Office to complete the record. Once recorded you will receive your original BC(or Naturalization proof) back with a complete set of recorded and labeled documents along with the Letters & Notices in prepackaged envelopes with mailing labels ready for you to pay the Registered Mail-return receipt postage and send out to the necessary Agencies and Officials to inform them of the correction of the mistake. For details watch the “How to record your status as an American State National with the Michigan Assembly” above.

Alternatively, for an additional fee you may use the Assembly Recording Secretary to witness in place of a Notary in-person or over a live video call if you have a quality internet connection and camera available.

The Michigan Assembly request a $45 Fee for the Standard Packet (includes letters & notices), an additional $30 for the Full Packet (928’s) and a additional $25 for an Assembly Official witnessing. Certified copies are $15 a package (up to 15 pages), additional pages $1/page. Common Carry Declaration $6, Record of Life $30(up to 3 children, additional $6/child).

Need Help? Click on the video above to watch a tutorial on the recording process.